Magazines

I've a bunch of Fine Woodworking magazine that I'm thinking of getting rid of. I was a charter subscriber and stopped subscribing a few years ago. I'd love to give them to a worthy organization or group or even an individual. It's not a complete set but many are there. They're in New London, NH and I'm really not interested in shipping them.
Old issues of FWW typically sell for about $3 on ebay. You could take them to one of the I-Sold-It outlets and they will take care of everything for you. http://www.i-soldit.com/locations.asp
Art
"Charlie" <greatviewcsc at hotmail dot com> wrote in message

Tue, Jun 6, 2006, 9:55am greatviewcsc at hotmail dot com (Charlie) doth state: <snip> They're in New London, NH and I'm really not interested inshipping them.
No prob. I'll happily drive over and pick them up.
You just get on I-95, drive south, when ou get to Smithfield, NC, stop, and give me a call. I'll drive over and pick them up.
JOAT Never confuse "Oh, I can't do this!" with "Oh, I've never done this!". - JOAT
I'll be over that way in a couple of weeks let me know what you want for them snipped-for-privacy@hypernet.com