Lumber rack pics wanted!

Dear All,
I have to build a large lumber rack for the basement, anyone have a pics they would like to share?
Thanks,
David.

I won't say anything about the FAQ guy doing a google image search 'cause that would be rude.
http://images.google.com/images?q=lumber+rack&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en

I had heard about the image search some time ago but never tried it. Works good.
David F. Eisan wrote:

http://christophermerrill.net/ww/shop/storage1.html
************************************ Chris Merrill snipped-for-privacy@christophermerrillZZZ.net (remove the ZZZ to contact me) ************************************
http://www.wood-workers.com/users/lavoie/shop.htm
Picture and description of my lumber rack is most of the way down the page. Inexpensive and effective.
--
Brian
www.wood-workers.com/users/lavoie