Lots of hardwood...

I am moving house (based in the UK) , and I have in my garage quite of lot of really nice sawn timber that I need to dispose of, most of which has been seasoned under cover for about 8-9 years.
It includes various lengths (up to 14 ft) of Ash, English Oak, mahogany, iroko, in thicknesses ranging from 1 inch to 4.5 inches, and wide boards, as well as various smaller oddments of other varieties of timber. A lot of the Ash and Oak was quarter sawn under my supervision.
Does anyone have any ideas where on the Web would be the best place to advertise this?
Many thanks
Roland

Whereabouts are you ?
I'd tend to go for a magazine classified ad. There's always eBay too, although big lots tend to only reach a low price because so few people want all of it.
For usenet, don't forget uk.d-i-y.

Where are you based and would you consider selling in small lots to fellow hobby turners?
Tom
You may want to contact pool cue makers,too. try one of their groups: rec.sport.billiards and AZ Billiards groups.