Loose delta unifence

I've got a delta 10" arbor saw that has the 30" unifence with rail. Typically, once the fence is in position, when pushing the handle down to lock it in place, there is a "normal" resistence and you can "feel" the fence grip and stay in place.
Now it seems things have loosened up a bit. The handle seems to drop further, and the resistence and feel of it "locking" in place aren't there and now it seems to have movement on the other end.
Anyone ever encountered this or have advice on what to do?
Thanks
On 1 Apr 2007 13:56:40 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The two large nylon nuts on the front of the fence body need to be adjusted. Adjust them in to adjust clamping pressure and make sure you maintain the fence to slot alignment as you adjust.
The fit is such that they should not back out on their own. This is because the nylon nuts have a thread pitch and type that causes resistance. If your's are excessivly sloppy, you may need to replace them.
Frank
On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 16:33:03 -0500, Frank Boettcher

"nuts" should be "screws" New style, large hex, use supplied wrench, old style hex socket.
Check for wear or distortion of the device that locks the T-square head to the front rail.

On Apr 1, 3:56 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks for the help. It was a case of hitting the Enter button and then having it dawn on me that nylon nuts in the front could be adjusted.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks for the help. It was a case of hitting the Enter button and > then having it dawn on me that nylon nuts in the front could be > adjusted.
When you are finished adjusting the clamping action, be sure to check fence alignment with miter slot.
Lew