Looking for wen parts

Hello, does anyone know where I can find a drive belt for a model 930 wen electric hand plane, or maybe a place online to look at a parts list and get a size Thanks

Reply to
GARAGE OWL

Wen is a division of Great Lakes Tool. I think they're in Wisconsin. Do a Google for "Great Lakes Tool" and I think you will find them.

Reply to
Charley

I believe that this is their web site:

have an email I sent to them to see if they handle old parts (like your belt drive). If you find that they can supply older Wen parts for things like

Wen 940 7" circular sander Wen 3 X 18 inch belt sander model 910

post it back here.

GARAGE OWL wrote:

Reply to
eganders

On Thu 30 Dec 2004 08:25:32p, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (GARAGE OWL) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3333.bay.webtv.net:

I've gotta increase the font size on my newsreader. I'm scrolling through the subject headers and I see this and I wonder "Why is he looking for wet pants?"

Reply to
Dan

Hello, it worked they have the belt for my hand plane Thanks

Reply to
GARAGE OWL