Looking for wen parts

Hello, does anyone know where I can find a drive belt for a model 930 wen electric hand plane, or maybe a place online to look at a parts list and get a size Thanks
Wen is a division of Great Lakes Tool. I think they're in Wisconsin. Do a Google for "Great Lakes Tool" and I think you will find them.
--
Charley

"GARAGE OWL" < snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net> wrote in message
I believe that this is their web site:
http://www.wenproducts.com/custsupp.htm
I have an email I sent to them to see if they handle old parts (like your belt drive). If you find that they can supply older Wen parts for things like
Wen 940 7" circular sander Wen 3 X 18 inch belt sander model 910
post it back here.
GARAGE OWL wrote:

list
Hello, it worked they have the belt for my hand plane Thanks
On Thu 30 Dec 2004 08:25:32p, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (GARAGE OWL) wrote in

I've gotta increase the font size on my newsreader. I'm scrolling through the subject headers and I see this and I wonder "Why is he looking for wet pants?"