Looking for plans for a planer sled

Hi,
I'm looking for plans for a planer sled. I'm trying to mill some wood that is too large for my jointer.
Can't seem to find any online.
Thansk
Alex

Fine Woodworking # 175 or if you're a member http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/SkillsAndTechniques/SkillsAndTechniquesPDF.aspx?id $118
It's a PITA to set up, so I recommend you fall back immediately to hot gluing wedges to level rather than relying on their design. Flat piece of stair tread stock. Use wedges, winding sticks and hot glue.
Or all the way back to the scrub and Jack.

http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/SkillsAndTechniques/SkillsAndTechniquesPDF.aspx?id $118
I built that sled and while it is a bit troublesome to set up initially for each board I would not think that setting it up is any more trouble than hot gluing wedges under the board. On average I probably spent 4 or 5 minutes max to set all the wedges. This was on boards 8-9' long and 8-13" wide.