Looking for Jewelry Armoire Plans - Woodsmith or Wood Magazine

Hello, My wife would like me to build her a jewelry armoire or large chest of some sort. I understand that Woodsmith magazine #106, and Woodsmith # 144, as well as Wood magazine #82 all have some sort of plans for this type of project. Does anyone have a copy of any of these articles that they could scan and email to me, or possibly photocopy? I"d appreciate it, thanks.