Looking for furniture kit companies. Shaker style?

I would like to make a piece of furniture with my son. Does anyone know of companies that specalize in this? thanks

Reply to
Jeff

I think that Shaker Workshops is great kit company. The website is:

McBreen

Reply to
RWM

Are you thinking along the lines of pressed-board furniture such as you can find at most discount stores like Walmart? If so, there's Sauder woodworking located in Archbold, Ohio among others. Furniture Outfitters has the complete line...

not affilliated with either, but have ordered from one, and built the other's furniture. Good luck. Joe kb8qlr

Reply to
kb8qlr

Bartely's

also offer Bartley's gel stains and varnishes. These finishes are top quality and easy for a beginner to use.

Reply to
Leon