Looking for furniture kit companies. Shaker style?

I would like to make a piece of furniture with my son. Does anyone know of companies that specalize in this? thanks

I think that Shaker Workshops is great kit company. The website is:
http://www.shakerworkshops.com /
Bob McBreen
Are you thinking along the lines of pressed-board furniture such as you can find at most discount stores like Walmart? If so, there's Sauder woodworking located in Archbold, Ohio among others. Furniture Outfitters has the complete line... http://www.afo.com/index.htm?sd=0 Am not affilliated with either, but have ordered from one, and built the other's furniture. Good luck. Joe kb8qlr
--
Be sure to check-out our webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html