Looking for EIA Rack rail

List:
I'm building some recording studio furniture, including equipment racks.
I'd like to buy aluminum angle drilled and tapped to EIA 19" rack spacing.
Does anyone know of a source for this
I've found TONS of cases, but this stuff MUST come from SOMEPLACE.
Thanks
Charles

Google for eia rack mount . You'll turn up a whole slug of links.
Regards, JT
Here's a source that might be of help
http://www.starcase.com/rack.htm
U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles wrote:

Digi-key or Mouser lists individual parts in one of their catalogs. You don't really need it though, I saw a 911 dispatch center have a console built by a local cabinet maker who used 3x4" x 3/4" wood for the rack rails then they would just screw coarse thread screws into the wood hold the rack mount gear. I think he left some extra lengths in the bottom of one console and screwed them to the sides so they center could replace them if needed.

Equipment
great people to deal with.
Try www.markertek.com and enter "rack rails" in the search window.

A good source for rack related items that you can build is
http://www.rackframe.com /
They also sell rack rail at
http://www.starcase.com/rack_rail.htm
HTH
Try this URL, I've had great luck with them in the studio furniture I've built.
http://www.zzounds.com/prodsearch?form=prodsearch&q=rack+rails
Ray.