Logging Tech - Modern Marvels

On again tonight at 10pm, eastern time. Very interesting, especially if you've not seen it. I've already seen it 3-4 times, so goin to pass on it tonight. Just now I'm watching them make acustic guitars on How It's Made. That's now one of my most favorit shows .
JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind