LN Now Sells Bench Vises

FYI - Lie-Nielsen now sell bench vises made by an old German company.
http://www.lie-nielsen.com/toolcat.html?cat

So does Woodcraft supply, but Woodworker's supply sells some US made bench screws and vises, made by http://www.milwmal.com/home.htm , the same folks that make Morgan vises currently.
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Look for "tail vise" at wws, they explain who makes them and not mentioned on milwmal.com... on the other hand here's the link: http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM 7-379&LARGEVIEW=ON
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
Never Enough Money wrote:

The chain drive single handled vise looks like a PITA to install and you can put a board between the screws. Seems like you have to take the thing apart to get to the chain and you can't skew the jaws if you want to. For about $100 less I'd still go with the Veritas Twin Screw.
charlie b

It looks good, but by what you say it doesn't make sense for the money!
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com