Like New 14" Walker Turner Band Saw For Sale

Beautifully restored 14" Walker Turner Bandsaw. All new bearings, even in the gearbox. Wood or metal cutting. Unusual to find a 14". They are usually 16". Runs great. 3 Phase
replying to Blevin, Blevin wrote: Beautifully restored 14" Walker Turner Bandsaw. All new bearings, even in the gearbox. Wood or metal cutting. Unusual to find a 14". They are usually 16". Runs great. 3 Phase
click to open the full size version of the image
click to open the full size version of the image

Welcome to rec.woodworking on Usenet. Homeowner's Hub is a portal to Usenet. Those reading the measuring tape (i.e. Usenet) directly can't see any additional information such as that in your profile. If you put your location there, we can't read it.
We do get a link to pictures posted via Homeowner's Hub, so we can go and see them if desired.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On 10/18/2014 7:44 PM, Blevin wrote:

Location? Price? HP?
replying to Blevin, steve case wrote: do you still have the walker turner bandsaw?