Lie-Nielsen Small Scraper Plane

Time for another freebie at

!!

This month we will be giving away a Lie-Nielsen Small Scraping Plane. And if that isn't enough, in addition to the standard blade, we will also include a #212 25 tpi toothed blade!

This handy little scraping plane will soon become a favorite alternative to sanding. Instead of abrading the wood fibers, you will be shearing them - creating a exceptionally smooth and shimmering surface. With the toothed blade, you can rough up areas to be glued like the substrate of a veneering job, or it can be used to tame wild grain to make it easier to plane.

As always, all you have to do to be eligible to win is participate in the forums at

or write an article (we are in need of new reviews). Remember, just being a member doesn't cut it. One lucky poster will be selected at random from posts dated between 3/1/04 and

3/31/04.

Have fun, Brian

Reply to
Brian Blazer