Librawood website

Through a woodworking links page, I came across a website called Librawood. They appear to have a large selection of Whiteside router bits at good prices, among some other tools. Also, they advertise free shipping on orders over $100. Before risking the family jewels by ordering from a site that I have never heard of, do any of my my fellow woodworkers have any experiences with them (good or bad) that they would like to share?
Thanks,
Godzilla

If you're asking about Whiteside, those are good tools, consistently rated highly by folks I trust, and reliable in my (hobby) shop.
If you're asking about Librawood, I have no experience with them. I buy Whiteside locally.
Work safely.
Patriarch

I've seen Librawood's ads in FWW for (almost) a coupl'a years now. Other than that - no info.

I get my Whitesides from routerbits.com