Leons Dado Jig

Several months ago there was a link posted here. It was for Leon's Dado Jig. I save the link for the day that I would need to make that jig. But when I tried the link it was dead. Is there somewhere that the plans are still available?

Roger

Reply to
Roger amd Missy Behnke

If you will send me a check for $125.00 I'll mail the plans to you.

LOL or if you would like I can simply e-mail you a dwg. or pdf. file of the plans for free!

Just let me know which method and format you would like.

Morris Dovey had the plans posted on his web site at one time.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

"Leon" wrote in news:gXanj.848$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net:

Boy, with a markup like that JOAT might just get to drawing out plans!

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Mon, Jan 28, 2008, 7:15am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Puckdropper) doth sayeth; Boy, with a markup like that JOAT might just get to drawing out plans!

Doubt it, Zen woodworking don' need no steenkin' plans.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T