Lee Valley saves again...my Emmert vise

Many many thanks to Robin Lee and the LV customer service for helping me out in getting the under the table stanchion, support rod, and hardware from their Tucker vise to use on my Emmert. The parts work great. It's a long story but ends with a happy customer. Only negative side of the story(for me) is SWMBO says she's gonna spend more $$$ on gardening stuff in appreciation. ;-)
On 21 Aug 2003 11:49:48 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca (Bri) wrote:

Geee....I took furniture down to my daughter going to university in Ottawa on a long weekend.......
Drat....Lee Valley's Ottawa store was closed on Sunday and Civic (Ontario) holiday......
I thought for the 500 mile trip......Lee Valley....Lee Valley.....
LOL...I am sure I shall be there again....
LOL
Rod Upfold