Latest Lee Valley catalog?

Has anyone gotten a catalog from LV showing their new side rabbet plane?
JP
Jay Pique wrote:

Oh, shit, you mean there is more tool pr0n coming my way? ;-)
--
Froz...

You can find it here; http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&p`012&cat=1,41182,41192
or apparently it was added in the August catalogue. I haven't received my catalogue yet and I didn't see it in the Saskatoon store when I was there earlier this week (is that even a weak drive by gloat?) but I did pick up a few nice odds and ends and my wife saw some new drawer pulls for our bedroom suit and she thinks it makes the whole thing look like a new set of furniture - it does - and she is quite happy (so am I 'cause now I don't have to but a new bedroom suite).
Doug Brown wrote:

Not even going to look at the link. ;-) Last time I was there, my wife had called in an order from the gardening catalogue, I just went to the pick-up entrance, on the way home from work (Toronto West has one, not sure about the rest). Didn't dare enter into the store. ;-)
--
Froz...

FrozenNorth wrote:

Is there a center-fold?
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Now that is a good idea!
Rob Lee, Are you listening?? Rob!...., Rob!!

Yeah - I'm listening...
What wrong with main catalog pages 33-35????
Just 'cause they're not in the center.....
:0
Cheers -
Rob

Good man Rob.
Always happy to see ya.
Very Droll. good giggle.

Not here. It is available for order from Lee Valley's web site. A review of the new plane can be seen here:
http://www.inthewoodshop.com/ToolReviews/TheVeritasSideRabbetPlane.html

Hi Jay -
We don't have any new catalogues between June and September...
Next one is the Annual - mailing end of this month.
Cheers -
Rob