Laser dead on Delta 12" Miter Saw

The lasers went out on my Delta 12" dual laser compound miter saw model 36-255L.
Since both lasers are dead I figure the problem is the small 3v power supply.
There is also a small capacitor in series with the power supply that could be bad, but it isn't listed on my parts list..
I tested the power supply and can't get a reading on my multimeter.
Has anyone else had this problem and had to replace the power supply or capacitor?
I got it fixed. I ordered the replacement power supply and it came with the small capacitor. I still don't know which went bad. I guess I should have gone to the local Radio Shack and tried to replace the capacitor first. The power supply cost me $35 with shipping.
--------Original Message---------- The lasers went out on my Delta 12" dual laser compound miter saw model 36-255L.