Laguna 18 Bandsaw for sale

I have an 18" laguna that is only 2 years old with about 10 hours of total time for sale. It is 3hp/220v/single phase. I must part with it as I am purchasing a Tannewitz 30" PHE from a local school for a terrific price. I cannot let this one pass me by. Because I haven't the room for both I must part with the Laguna which is a sweet, smooth running machine. There are several Timberwolf blades in various sizes to go along with it. I will not discuss it here on the REC so please E-mail me for any further information. Price will only be discussed with serious inquiries but it is priced right. The machine is located in Northeast USA. Thank you.
Gustav,
I tried to mail you but it got bounced back. I am in the NE USA and I am in the market for a >14" bandsaw.
Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@primelink1.net
Thanks
Steve

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (gustav) wrote in