KV 100# Slides on sale

In case anyone is interested, WWhardware has a

15% off the KV full extension 100# slides until the end of Feb. I have used these before with great results.

Just ordered me a couple boxes of 22's & 28's.

loutent

sound like such a good deal to me.

Reply to
Joe Bleau

I dunno. Just checked Ebay and for (say) the 22in, 100 lb, full extension slides (model 8400), the cheapest price I saw was $19.

I paid about $8.50 per set.

Maybe other brands/types are cheaper, but I didn't see the ones I was after.

Lou

Reply to
loutent

Lou,

Go to this site:

$6.55 for 20" full extension, 100 lb.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bleau

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the tip, but if you want even cheaper 100# full extension slides, check out this link at wwHardware.com:

the wrap)

20 inchers are 5.48 each per case of 10, or 6.66 if you buy just 1 pair - but who ever does that?

I wanted to buy the KV brand because I have used them in the past and think they are pretty good quality and I haven't seen a better price for what I wanted.

Lou

Reply to
loutent

nice, thanks

and I've ordered from them before.. satisfied

Reply to
nospam_coloradotrout

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:52:48 -0700, Joe Bleau wrote (in article ):

Check out

are cheap and I liked the quality.

-Bruce

STRK:MEWA:IT