KV 100# Slides on sale

In case anyone is interested, WWhardware has a 15% off the KV full extension 100# slides until the end of Feb. I have used these before with great results.
Just ordered me a couple boxes of 22's & 28's.
http://www.wwhardware.com /
Lou

sound like such a good deal to me.

I dunno. Just checked Ebay and for (say) the 22in, 100 lb, full extension slides (model 8400), the cheapest price I saw was $19.
I paid about $8.50 per set.
Maybe other brands/types are cheaper, but I didn't see the ones I was after.
Lou
Lou,
Go to this site:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemY51758603&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
$6.55 for 20" full extension, 100 lb.
Joe

Hi Joe,
Thanks for the tip, but if you want even cheaper 100# full extension slides, check out this link at wwHardware.com:
http://www.wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm/GroupID/Cabinet%20Drawer%20Slides / CatID/Drawer%20Slides%2C%20Full%20Extension/SubCatID/Waterloo%20Full%20E xtension
(watch the wrap)
20 inchers are 5.48 each per case of 10, or 6.66 if you buy just 1 pair - but who ever does that?
I wanted to buy the KV brand because I have used them in the past and think they are pretty good quality and I haven't seen a better price for what I wanted.
Lou

nice, thanks
and I've ordered from them before.. satisfied

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:52:48 -0700, Joe Bleau wrote
Check out http://www.gliderite.com
Prices are cheap and I liked the quality.
-Bruce