Kudo for Mike's Tools

Ordered out a Delta Uniguard for the TS a couple of weeks ago. Wednesday, when it hadn't arrived, I emailed Mike's Tools (www.mikestools.com) and asked when to expect it. Mike responded within a couple of hours that UPS tracking showed it as delivered - the previous Friday! A problem, 'cause it wasn't here!
Mike phoned UPS the next AM and got them to admit they'd delivered it to the right number on the wrong street. Mike and I exchanged 3 or 4 emails in the space of about 24 hours and he stayed on UPS' case until I got the package. Real personal service from a vendor who gives a damn!
Well done Mike - I'll do business with you again.
Standard disclaimers .....
Tom

Send the tracking number with the email announcing that the order has shipped.
--
Best regards
Han