Knock Down fitting Question on Installation

I'm about to install Blum Knock down Fittings from Rockler on a desk I'm finishing.
since the plastic part of the fitting just sits in a 1" diameter how should I glue it in or does the pressure from tightening the screw lock it in place?
I've not used them before and they didn't come with instructions
Thanks
Ken
The Blum website has a lot of resources. The link below may have what you need:
http://www.blum.com/webv2.nsf/graphics/US_PDF /$file/RTA.pdf

Thanks Max
accorkding to their info the plastic fittings are press in, so I guess no glue is needed
Ken