Knock Down fitting Question on Installation

I'm about to install Blum Knock down Fittings from Rockler on a desk I'm finishing.

since the plastic part of the fitting just sits in a 1" diameter how should I glue it in or does the pressure from tightening the screw lock it in place?

I've not used them before and they didn't come with instructions

Thanks

Ken

Reply to
Ken Johnsen

The Blum website has a lot of resources. The link below may have what you need:

$file/RTA.pdf"Ken Johnsen" wrote in news:Ke60c.26755$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyc.rr.com:

Reply to
Max Twenty

Thanks Max

accorkding to their info the plastic fittings are press in, so I guess no glue is needed

Ken

Reply to
Ken Johnsen