kitchen pantry plans

Hi all, I am looking for plans to build a pantry for my kitchen. I have the space of approximatly the size of a large upright refrigerator. I have seen the pantry's in cabinet stores, usually double doored, with storage on the doors, with interior movable shelves, and finally a fixed shelf behind them. I have an idea of what I want to do, but would really like to have a plan to work off of. does anyone know where I could get plans for such a project. also has this been in any of the magazines? Every time i do a search on the net, all I get is premade cabinetry, or actual house plans. neither of which is what I want. rockler has something very similar to what I want to build, but I would like to do it myself, and not spend over a thousand bucks.
http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?page `06&sid¯001
thanks for the help
steve
Add pictures here
✖

I'm about to build one myself. I had remembered a blurb in Fine Homebuilding a few years ago that had just what I wanted.
It was in Issue #143, which I believe was the Fall/Winter 2001 Kitchen/Bath issue, page 18. It was only a one page article with a couple of pictures and a diagram.
I'll try to describe it: There are two main doors to the pantry, each of which has shelves on the back side. Inside, the pantry consists of two fold out doors of shelves (only one swings out at a time); each of which swings 180°, exposing shelves on the back side of the door as well. In addition, there are shelves on the wall behind the swingout shelves.
I'm planning the shelf depth on the main doors to accomodate about a 12 oz can. The swinging shelves will be about the same on both sides. I'm also putting shelves in either side of the swing out door/shelves, as my space is approximately 24"x48". The back and side shelves will be wide enough to accommodate cereal boxes. The author likened it to the "Thermador" shelves of 1960s refrigerators.
The good news is I have that issue here somewhere. The bad news is I can't find it at the moment. If I come across it soon, I'll scan it and attempt to post it at a.b.p.w.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Add pictures here
✖
I'm also interested in this project. Please explain a.b.p.w. Stew Dunedin, Florida

Add pictures here
✖

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
A newsgroup where binaries (i.e. pictures) can be posted.

Across the state in Ormond Beach.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Add pictures here
✖
I uploaded a jpg of the article I referenced below to a.b.p.w. I still can't find the issue with the article in it, but I had made a few photocopies, so I scanned the photocopy. It's still readable and conveys all of the details I needed to build the thing. I hope it works for you, too.