Kitchen Drawers

Page 2 of 2
"Earl Creel" wrote

internet.
The unknown quantity on this website is "quality".
My bet is that your drawers, from the way you speak, would probably bring more than $42/each around here.
However, around here I think the demand for $42 dollar

easier
There's a philosophy amongst home builders that folks will only pay for what they can see.
If they can't see the quality or, what is more likely these days, wouldn't know quality if it bit them on the butt, they won't pay for it.
And, in the designer/kitchen industry business, with their monthly glossy magazines, it is in their best interest to insure that kitchen components don't last too long.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07

No kidding, Most prefab kitchens have a life expectancy of 15-20 years. My 19 year old kitchen that I built still looks better than the original prefab kitchen did at 8 years.