Kitchen Drawers

"Earl Creel" wrote

The unknown quantity on this website is "quality".

My bet is that your drawers, from the way you speak, would probably bring more than $42/each around here.

However, around here I think the demand for $42 dollar

There's a philosophy amongst home builders that folks will only pay for what they can see.

If they can't see the quality or, what is more likely these days, wouldn't know quality if it bit them on the butt, they won't pay for it.

And, in the designer/kitchen industry business, with their monthly glossy magazines, it is in their best interest to insure that kitchen components don't last too long.

Reply to
Swingman

No kidding, Most prefab kitchens have a life expectancy of 15-20 years. My

19 year old kitchen that I built still looks better than the original prefab kitchen did at 8 years.
Reply to
Leon