Kinda like woodwork, trim and stuff.

Page 2 of 2

Huh? Aren't those typical Canadans, from Lower Canadia, Earth?
-- It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctively native American criminal class except Congress. -- Mark Twain

WAFM... are we talking font choice or size here? (BTW, it's Edwardian Script, from Horatio Edwardian's collection.)

Damn, it doesn't show on google streetview yet ...
--
Best regards
Han

The building probably doesn't yet either. A fresh extension on a medical clinic.

Probably. I couldn't find anything like your photo on google streetview.
--
Best regards
Han
On 5/19/2011 10:47 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Looks superb!
But it should have been 418. ;~(

Don't laugh.... well yea, do laugh. A local sign painter had two yacht transoms to paint. Elaborate lettering. Worked away the best part of two weeks, gold leaf etc. Then came the season and the yachts were taken out of this storage hangar and placed in their respective births. Right names, right slips, wrong boats. Good thing there were only two yachts in that section. He also discovered that working in a heated tent on a scaffold, shielded from the bad weather, with custom lighting is a whole lot easier than bobbing on a raft in spring weather. Hey, I laughed, but it is sooo hard not to needle the guy when I run into him at the pub.
Robatoy wrote the following:

Beautiful job! My wife has done the same, but in a smaller scale. We have a couple of shelves, both 1" x pine, that were done the same way, only smaller. One in the lobby and one under a mirror in a hallway. People think it is real marble. She also did some pine backsplash trim to match the black uba tuba granite countertop.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY