Kinda funny ebay item

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item257937795&category 874
I was surfing hand planes and came across this one. I am not affiliated or trying to sell anything. Just thought this was funny. SH
This one is (was) my favorite.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%79272704
UA100
HOW MUCH WAS THE SHIPPING?

No warranty? No wonder there was only one bid...
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Dave Balderstone wrote:

He (assuming it was a guy) did have several of these going at one time. I suppose he was making up for it with the enormous volume.
UA100

That's a lot less than it goes for downtown. :)
GTO(John)
Anybody notice the seller and the buyer....
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com

Steve P. wrote:

And FREE SHIPPING!!! I've got my nose oils all over it!
HEY! This is your auction!
UA100, feeling used by yet another eBay shiller but gives the item description high marks despite the lack of the word "B*tch*n"...

Now that is funny. LOL!! SH
Can't believe there was a bidding war on one of them!

Bah!
See <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#53756090
comes with a 40x100 shop _plus_ plenty-'nuff space for stickered wood.
snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com says...

Yeah, but think how big the de-humidifier would have to be to keep the humidity from rusting your tools. :-)