Kids play house

Might be a castle by the time my 5 year old gets finished desinging it. I'm in the planing stages right now and looking for opinions on wood to use. The basic plan is 2 - 2 story houses linked by a bridge. The upper level on both will be open and 1 will have a roof. Might also have a swingset attached. Should I use pressure treated where it touches the ground and wrap with cedar? Would cedar be OK on the ground?
Thanks, Nick
I would make the floor frame from PT, but make it untouchable. The rest in cedar...........nice!
Dave

Nick wrote:

If it were me, I'd build myself a nice utilitarian building and give it superficial playhouse attributes. The kids will get bored with this in a couple of years, and you'll have a play house that serves no useful purpose. If you build a future wood shop that has a sliding board and a play kitchenette, you can do something useful with the investment later. :)
Silvan wrote:

... or they may start using it as a doctor's office which is why a neighbor got rid of his literally one afternoon. You may want to consider a design that has much of the interior visible to adult eyes.
-- Mark