Keeping busy. Sorta OT maybe?

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/PlymptonBeatty.jpg
David Beatty, the sign artist, used my carving as a substrate. 1-1/2" SignFoam.
On 1/25/12 1:20 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Ridonkulous.
--

-MIKE-

Beautiful. Good work, Rob!! You made the CNC sign, and this guy painted it, right?
--
Best regards
Han
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:20:34 -0800 (PST), Robatoy wrote:

Very nice. Plumbing places have much better signs in Canada than they do in Alabama.
basilisk

Cool. Single or doublesided? How much does his artisteness add to the sign cost?

Better than most places in the USA that I've seen. Here's some proof: http://tinyurl.com/7ewplzv
-- The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will. -- J. Arthur Thomson

Double sided 18#. Electrical conduit, landscaping, vinyl clad posts... all that adds cost.
Dave & I work two different ways. In this case, his client, his installation, but my layout and mechanical. I do not know what the client paid in the end, all I know is what I got for my work....and at $ 5.00 per hour that adds up...*smirk*

That's because we need out signs to stand out from the fifteen feet of snow.

^5's... lol

Really nice job! I started woodcarving a little over two years ago and have been thinking it may be time to make a little sign to hang up at out club's show. Your work is very inspirational. Thanks Rob. :)