Kansas City Area Woodworker

Hi, We make among other things home bars. They are designed for each situation and client's budget. They generally end up being made up of several pieces and end up being quite large when assembled. All this to say they are expensive to ship and that we only service out local area. When we get a request from outside our immediate area I offer to try and find someone in their area to help out. So, if you are in the KS area and are interested email me at the address below and I will put you in touch with the potential client. If you have never made a bar but have made kitchen cabinets you are about 60% of the way there. email woodpdg at sympatico.ca
Cheers, JG
I replied to your inquiry but it rejected as a bad address.
Don Dando

Hi Don, Yes it does work. snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca However, you will get an auto reply until Wednesday saying I am away as I am still trying to catch up as I have been on vacation. If you still have a problem please try me at jgs77@sympatico dot ca . Thanks and Cheers, JG