Just dropped by for a look

Been staying off (both intentionally and unitentionally). Social life going great, remodelling the new house, crap on the ng still I see.

Hope all is well with everyone - projects proceeding with tight joints and no splotchy staining. (Love that jummywood!) ;-)

Have fun - make sawdust!

Jums Jim Mc Namara

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Glad to see you're alive, Jummy.

I hope you didn't use up your one phone call to access the wreck.

I'd already started to pass the hat for bail money.

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Nice to hear from you!

John

Jim Mc Namara wrote:

Reply to
Eddie Munster

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

The questions isn't "are there weapons of mass destruction?", the question is "who has them now?"

Mike Patterson

stick around. set a spell. kick your shoes off. just don't let em set the hook!!!! :-]> wellcome back jums. george....um er i mean skeez. hehehehe

Reply to
skeezics

LOL! I get unlimited phone calls . . . (new long distance service!) ;-)

But pass the hat anyway . . . still paying off the ex-wife's debts (2 years into it now!) LOL!

BTW - all unused woodworking equipment can be shipped pre-paid to . . . . . ME! :-)

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Nope - it goes into a .15 envelope with a .39 stamp and comes to me. And you thought Reagonomics was bad! LOL!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:19:42 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara" wro

We are, hope you are!

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:19:42 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara" brought forth from the murky depths:

I started a jummywood project today. I ripped the front edge off a

1x6 T&G board so I could put the cut-down door back on the cupboard under the new microwave shelf. Once ripped, I wiped some Waterlox on it and redid 3 doors.

Want me to send the jumdust to ya?

--- In Christianity, neither morality nor religion comes into contact with reality at any point. --FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

--------------------------------------------------------------- -

Comprehensive Website Development -

Reply to
Larry Jaques

39 cents??!!! Good grief.

I'm glad SWMBO takes care of all that crap. Last time I bought a stamp it was... 21 cents? 29? I can't even remember. Definitely more than 20.

Reply to
Silvan

And how much was the last cup of coffee you bought? Almost certainly more than 39 cents. For that price, someone comes to my house, picks up the mail, reads it, sorts it, and in a few days delivers it any where in the country, right to the door. Yeah, I know--one in a million takes longer. But IMHO, when compared to the postal service in most countries, the USPS is a bargain and very efficient.

Bob Disclaimer: no, I'm not with the USPS, nor do I know anyone who is.

Reply to
Bob Schmall