juniper

Does anyone know where I can obtain some juniper (white cedar) 1.5" thick x 8" wide? The length can be anywhere between 15" and 6 ft. Preferably on the east coast. Thanks in advance!
From a tree?

Kiln dried or air dried or green? I may be able to help.
Kiln or air dried wood. It will be used for a wood carving project.

I will check with my Amish sawmill suppliers and get back with you within a few days.