JT as usual

As usual JT comes across with some interesting plans. Thanks and keep them coming

Reply to
Lee

Mon, Mar 5, 2007, 7:59pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@tds.net (Lee) doth sayeth: As usual JT comes across with some interesting plans. Thanks and keep them coming

As usual no sacrifices from you for the Woodworking Gods. Ya heathen.

JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.

- Clodpool

Reply to
J T

">

Well that's a bit better than I am accustomed to be called :))

Reply to
Lee

Mon, Mar 5, 2007, 10:08pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@tds.net (Lee) doth sayeth: Well that's a bit better than I am accustomed to be called :))

Married, eh? I was in the Army 20+ years, I can be a lot more expressive if you'd like. The Woodworking Gods will just stick with heathen.

JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.

- Clodpool

Reply to
J T

Yeah, he should have sent you an email with warmest regards.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Tue, Mar 6, 2007, 4:18am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (Edwin=A0Pawlowski) did previously sayeth: Yeah, he should have sent you an email with warmest regards.

Group, attention please. Thru private correspondence, Edwin has volunteered to screen all my the e-mails to me. So e-mail him, with any trite or meaningless questions you may have for me to reply to, as many as you want, as often as you want, and he has agreed to screen then and only forward the few worthy of a reply to me. So be sure to start sending him your e-mails as soon as possible.

Thaks Ed. I owe ya one.

JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.

- Clodpool

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:18504-45EDF635-1368@storefull-

3335.bay.webtv.net:

That's' what it means to be a parent. The wondering part, that is.

Wondering how they're gonna get and stay motivated is the part that drives my wife more than a bit over towards the looney line.

Patriarch, wondering if I should admit to writing that last phrase...

Reply to
Patriarch

Thaks Ed. I owe ya one.

Glad to help. You are so popular, I've received thousands so far, but I've whittled it down to only about 1500 to forward to you. Keep an eye on the inbox.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Just make sure that you copy JOAT on all of these emails so that he can check up on how well Edwin is doing with the assignment. Joat needs tomake sure that Edwin doesn't filter out all of the truly interesting emails that we send to JOAT and that Edwin doesn't keep all of our generous offerings to the woodworking gods to himself.

Dave Hall

Reply to
Dave Hall

Wed, Mar 7, 2007, 8:57am snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (Dave=A0Hall) doth sayeth: Just make sure that you copy JOAT on all of these emails so that he can check up on how well Edwin is doing with the assignment. Joat needs tomake sure that Edwin doesn't filter out all of the truly interesting emails that we send to JOAT and that Edwin doesn't keep all of our generous offerings to the woodworking gods to himself.

Ed. I have total faith in your abilities. But this distrust on Dave's part, hurts me. So in the future, just refer any and all correspondence to Dave to screen. Obviously he has no faith in you. So we'll just put it on him, and we'll see how well HE does.

And Dave, that's Woodworking Gods, with a capital W and a capital G. They're definitely going to be keeping an eye on you. OK everyone, send Dave at least one e-mail each, even if it's just to say hi. And any sacrifices that are forwarded for the Woodworking Gods will be acknowledged by me here, so we'll be able to see quite quickly if he's holding back on sacrifices.

JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.

- Clodpool

Reply to
J T

So, JOAT, what's that email addy again. I think I can set an auto redirect to ensure that you get copies of my copies...

BTW my apologies to the the Woodworking Gods... I certainly would not have purposely demeaned their high standing... especially at my skill level, I need all the Godly intervention I can get.

Dave Hall

Reply to
Dave Hall

Wed, Mar 7, 2007, 3:01pm snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (Dave=A0Hall) doth sayeth: =A0=A0So, JOAT, what's that email addy again. I think I can set an auto redirect to ensure that you get copies of my copies... BTW my apologies to the the Woodworking Gods... I certainly would not have purposely demeaned their high standing... especially at my skill level, I need all the Godly intervention I can get.

Hah. Trying to weasel on your duties, eh?

Yeah, right. Well, until they see a sacrifice from you, and none of this "it's in the mail" stuff, they're not buying any of it. In fact, I believe they've even got the Car Gods (Manny, Moe, and Jack) keeping an eye on you too.

JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.

- Clodpool

Reply to
J T

Wed, Mar 7, 2007, 4:59pm (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Steve) doth burbe: I guess it's okay for some to post off topic and not others!! Personally, I don't really care

You're pissing the point there Stevie. It's courteous to say a post is off-topic. And, yeah, we can see you don't care - you can't even respond to a thread IN the thread, You have a nice next life Buttercup.

JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.

- Clodpool

Reply to
J T

Your do as I say, not as I do mentality is quite boring to say the least. Maybe one of these days...........no probably one of these years you'll slip out from behind those rose colored lenses, and believe me Sweet Cheeks, I won't be holding my breath waiting for you!

Reply to
Steve

Wed, Mar 7, 2007, 9:32pm snipped-for-privacy@erehwon.com (tom=A0watson) doty sayeth: Now, there is a difference between the USA and USMC. There is only one Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps at any given time. He has three up and four down, two stars and the Globe and Anchor. He is the senior enlisted advisor to the Commandant of the Marine Corps. I believe that this indicates the understanding of the Corps that they run on the abilities of their non-coms. I'd like to be privy to that man's conversations with his boss, these days.

Yep, same, the Army only has just one Sergeant Major of the Army at a time. I was taling about one of them.

I was oversea, and he was on a worldwide inspection tour or something. Let's just say I was not exactly say a happy person in a canvas house on that particular assignment. I had originally inteneded to just tell him about my discontent, but my boss talked me out of it. OK, I decided to just keep shot, no prob. Things were going along just fine, he was shaking hands, salying "How are you?", and moving along. No prob, I could live with that. Then he made a major mistake. He got to me, shook my hand, and asked me how I was enjoying my tour. You couldn't have stopped me then without shooting me with an invitation like that. I told him. In detail. He had a very stunned look on his face, but didn't say a word, and moved on to the next person. Hey, he asked. Ah, great times with great guys. Gee, do you think that had anyting to do with me never getting another promotion? LMAO There were terrorist problems at the time, but the command was telling people hey should bring their families along, and the streets were safe to walk any time, day or night. Among other "incidents", couple of our military were gunned down in broad dayight about a block and a half from where I lived. According to reports, the gunman used a subgun from a vehicle, then got out and was going to put another burst into them, but his gun jammed. But it was safe to walk the streets, because the command said so. Sadly, when I left, I was told they were still telling people to bring their families.

JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.

- Clodpool

Reply to
J T

Wed, Mar 7, 2007, 9:42pm (EST-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Steve) Your do as I say, not as I do mentality is quite boring to say the least. Maybe one of these days...........no probably one of these years you'll slip out from behind those rose colored lenses, and believe me Sweet Cheeks, I won't be holding my breath waiting for you!

That must be you Buttercup. Back again using another alias, right? You were boring before, you are boring now. Tell you what, you get an act together, where you are actually amusing, and then try. Oh yeah. I know you haven't noticed, your ilk never do, I label my off-topic posts OT. How you be ecologically correct and eat recycled food and have a nice next life. Buh buy.