Joints and Hinges

I am seekinf a rotating joint so I could swivel (non wheels) a model I am making. It would be like a model skeleton, I need a part that would make a arm rotate. I know I could use hinges for some areas. What could I use for rotating parts. (It would be like the arm)
tHANKS Tino
snipped-for-privacy@linuxmail.org wrote:

"Ball and socket" mount hardware.
--