JOAT

I haven't seen any INSPIRATION posts in awhile. I wonder what JOAT's up to.
Or maybe Outlook Distressed has taken of the management of the kill files and is doing whatever it wants...
-- Mark
Goes by T. now due to a cowardly attack by a troll....

to.
Patrick Fischer wrote:

Aye, but his last post was the 13th.
-- Mark
Mark Jerde wrote:

Maybe his WebTV finally kicked the bucket.