Jet Mortiser Manual ( Final)

Thanks to all who responded to my search. Haven't found a manual yet, however the "Reviews" at Amazon have shed a lot of light on this machine and given a lot of good tips from owners/users. Probably better than the manual anyday. Will hit the auto parts dealers for the gas cylinder and see what I can find :>)