Jet-JWTS-10JF Table saw

Mark, Do you have the part number for the base? I have deen looking at HF, and can't fine it Thanks Frank

Reply to
Frank S.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:09:45 -0500, the inscrutable "Frank S." spake:

They discontinued it about 2 days after I put mine together and decided to buy another one. That was a couple years ago.

what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications

Larry Jaques

Frank...I think Larry is right. For reference, the item was part number 41915-OVGA, Universal Mobile Base. I'm keeping it handy just in case HF brings back the item. Sorry that they aren't available for now...they have held up really well.

Reply to
Mark

It figures!!! They make something that works, and people want.... and they stop making it. Oh well Frank

Reply to
Frank S.