Jet DC-1100 Problem

I've got a Jet DC-1100 that I've used for several years now. The unit has the pleated filter canister on top with a plastic bag to collect the dust below. The unit has worked fine until recently. I can't get the canister to completely seal where it sits on the support ring. In at least two spots I've got sawdust blowing past the gasket. Anyone seen this problem and have a fix? I'm an electron pusher by trade and this is a little out of my line.

D. G. Adams

Reply to
dgadams

Have you tried replacing the seal/gasket? Might be time to get or make a new one.

Reply to
Leon

Weatherstripping.

Reply to