Jesus Knot on eBay

Page 1 of 2
You've heard about the Virgin Mary grilled cheese. Check out the Jesus Knot on eBay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemU38397996&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESE:IT
Or do an eBay search for Jesus Knot.

Looks more like Thomas Jefferson to me. Put it on my watch list. If this guy gets his $500, there'll be a run on all those warped 2x4s at HD!
Lobby Dosser notes:

DOn't need no steenking tubafours. I've got enough ratty rough oak around here to allow locating a knot with John the Baptist's head or Elvis Presley's hip bone.
Charlie Self "Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free than Christianity has made them good." H. L. Mencken

Howsabout one that resembles the guy who showed in the credits as "Hey-soos", on the old Eastwood oater "Rawhide" ?
*grin*
`
Robert Bonomi asks:

I'd bet on it. If I knew what he looked like. Or, rather, if I remembered.
Charlie Self "Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free than Christianity has made them good." H. L. Mencken
I see that nobody is bidding on this yet...
-- Howard Lee Harkness My opinionated book reviews on sales topics http://book-reviews.hostpci.com

Everyone is waiting to snipe ...

Gag. Sputter. Cough. Cringe....
--
Howard Lee Harkness
Healthcare for the uninsurable: http://AffHC.HLHins.com

I was thinking George Washington. Certainly not Jesus.
dwhite

Damned if it don't look like a knot to me.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

You gotta hold your monitor at an angle and squint real hard.

I'm a frayed knot.
todd
Bruce Kieffer wrote:

Note the expression on his face, he looks plane board to me.
Groggy wrote: <snip>

That's knot funny.
R, Tom Q.
Remove bogusinfo to reply.

Woodn't you know, another comedian in the group.
dwhite
Tom Quackenbush wrote:

I wooden of expected that answer.     j4
Tom Quackenbush wrote:

Beech, beech, beech.
--
Morris Dovey