Jake chair footstool

I just finished my second "Jake" chair and am very happy with the results. I'd like to use some of the scrap to make the accompanying footstool. However, I can not find drawings for the pieces. Does anybody know where the drawings can me found? For some reason, they don't seem to be in my file of the chair drawings and instructions. Any help is appreciated.