Jacobs chuck

I'd been looking for a drill chuck for my lathe, so when I found a nice one at an estate sale last week I bought it. Unfortunately, it had no chuck key and I've been unable to find one.
The engraving on the chuck says:
NO 14 S JACOBS SPIRAL GEAR CHUCK PAT FEB 17 '25
I've contacted Jacobs and they don't have parts for anything over 25 years old.
If anyone has a key to fit this chuck that they don't need, please let me know. The key shaft is 5/32" and as the chuck label states, the teeth are curved.
I've tried using a key with straight teeth and it just doesn't work.
--
It's turtles, all the way down