It's JUNK! No, it's ART!

"[POST MILLS, Vt.] Does a 25-foot-tall, 122-foot-long [wooden] dinosaur need a permit to avoid extinction?"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100711/ap_on_re_us/us_wooden_dinosaur ;_ylt=AqSLPfUSB0IYXKP6P0h6Y9.s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNtazYza2k2BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwNzExL3VzX3dvb2Rlbl9kaW5vc2F1cgRjY29kZQNtb3N0cG9wdWxhcgRjcG9zAzUEcG9zAzIEcHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlBHNlYwN5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawN2dHNjcmFwLXdvb2Q-
Didn't need no permit to extinct the other dinosaurs. Goddam HOAs.

What does it eat? Seems local bureaucrats have no sense of humor.
Joe G

HOA nothing. He moved there, ergo he was OK with the HOA.

HOA? Goddam governments. What would you expect from The People's Republic of Vermont?

Things have really changed since Dick Loudon, a writer of how-to books bought a Vermont inn, The Stratford Inn, with his wife Joanna. (Leslie Vanderkellen was the priviliged maid working her way through college, George Utley was the somewhat dim-witted handyman, and Kirk Devane was the deceptive owner of the rundown Minuteman Cafe next door.)
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:27:32 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy wrote:

Your brain is going to explode keeping all that junk around.
basilisk
basilisk wrote:

He, I, and everybody else makes room. Don't ask about the 5th Grade.
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:51:15 -0500, HeyBub wrote:

us_wooden_dinosaur;_y...
Oh yeah, I can remember the first grade in great detail, but not where I left my truck keys five minutes ago.
basilisk

Played by Tom Posten, IIRC.

And played very well at that.
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:27:32 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

You do realize that was all just a dream...
Thanks for the info. I sent a copy of the link to roadsideamerica.com to see if they can do anything to help. Probably not, but who knows.