IS THERE ANY WAY

HI I GOT HOLD OF A BIG SHOP VAC THAT GOES ON TOP OF A 55 GAL DRUM WITH ABOUT 30 FT OF HOSE I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF I COULD USE IT AS A DUST COLLECTOR FOR MY TABLE SAW AND HOW I COULD ATTACH IT ANY IDEAS PEASE WRITE TY JERO
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?
(The use of all caps implies that you are yelling)
-- Al Reid
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." --- Mark Twain

Jero What you have is not exactely called a shop Vac, although you can use it as one. It is actually made for what you are asking for its a dust collecting system for one machine at a time. If my memory is correct it just sits on top of the 55 gal drum, I don't remember there being any mechanical hold downs I could be wrong, from that just run your 3 or 4 incg hose to whatever machine you want to collect dust from. George