Is the WWJ site down?

For the past week or so I can't connect to strongmail.woodworkersjournal.com so I can see the WWJ Ezine. I temporarily disabled my AV but still no go. So I'm wondering if it's the site and if anyone else is having this problem or is it my computer. Art

Reply to
Artemus

It is not your computer, it is a valid, but apparently blank by design, page:

Reply to
Swingman

It's working fine on 07/31/13 at 4:00pm using Firefox.

Pat Barber

Thanks. You saved me a bunch of time. Art

Reply to
Artemus

It worked fine for me too.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

That link works for me too. The email I received from WWJ eZine links thusly (which fails)

{removed}&extra=&&&2002&&&

I removed my email address and customer ID in the above. Apparently they are now trying to track who uses the email to link to the Ezine site.

Art

Reply to
Artemus