Inventory Your Shop

Let DINVENTORY be your Digital Inventory Software Solution. a.. Use your digital camera or scanner as a tool to build your own digital inventory.
b.. Inventory your house, apartment or anything containing valuable items.
c.. Save your inventory for insurance records. Save copies of receipts, as well as service, warrantee and rebate information. ...Do it all yourself with DINVENTORY!
Visit us at http://www.useyourpix.com to use our free download.

WOW...!!!! I have been doing this for years but the cables on my scanner are not long enough to reach my table saw..or the shop for that matter.

You can buy extension cables. Be careful though. I slid the table saw on the scanner and scratched the glass. Get someone help you lift it. Ed