Has anybody ordered anything from Internetlumber lateley? I placed an order for one of their hobby packs (20 bd ft.) of cherry, got half the order after 3 weeks, and have spent the last two weeks getting promise after promise that they 'will ship the remainder tomorrow'. I have ordered from them in the past and got good service. What happened?