Internet Sources for Architectural Columns

Hi All,
What is a good internet company selling architectural columns? I am doing an indoor colonnade project with four Tuscan style columns, 8" diameter, 8'-0" high, made from fiberglass or fiberglass/composite. They don't have to be load bearing. These can be ordered from Home Depot for about $300 including cap and base, but I want to see if I can save some $$ through an internet order.
Thanx, Key Bored

Before you order, check the freight cost. Something that long is probably going truck at a cost higher than the material.
Have you tried outwater.com? They have a ton of architectural products.
mds
Try this: <http://dixie-pacific.com/brands/dixie/prodcat/fiberglass.htm
Key Bored wrote:

Thanks to all for good suggestions.
Shipping costs from web sources were high, anywhere from $200-300. I decided to give Lowes a call, expecting about the same high cost and long wait as Home Depot. However, they were selling the identical column for only $160, and better yet, it is something they regularly stock (vs. Home Depot costs $300 and special order takes 4-6 weeks). That's quite a difference for two stores that are supposed to be competitive with each other. On the other hand, I found that Home Depot has better prices on other items than Lowes. So it pays to compare.
Thanx, Key Bored