Shower columns

Any experience here with shower columns--the fixtures that hang from a regular shower head supply and include body jets and a handheld sprayer? I saw one in an upscale store the other day that was way overpriced at $3,000, but I see them on-line for US$500 or US$600. In particular the Dreamline brand looks good but I wonder how effective and sturdy it is.

Reply to
Harlan Messinger