interesting use of DC

today I removed the bags off the DC, pulled the DC up the stairs, put on the old 30 micron bags and a hose and sucked leaves up. Then I found out I had to remove the thein internal baffle...
But overall, it did a pretty good job of mulching the leaves. Not great, but a pretty good reduction. I was a pain to keep emptying the bags, but next time I might use a plastic back on the bottom and see how it goes. I think I got a 3 to 1 reduction, maybe more.
--
Jeff

On 04/09/2014 01:06 PM, woodchucker wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier to just rake them into your neighbor's yard and set them on fire? ;-)
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
On 4/9/2014 5:12 PM, Kevin Miller wrote:

Would love to, after their dog attacked mine for the 3rd time, they bought a new car then 2 weeks later declared bankruptcy. They never rake their leaves, so most of what I get is their leaves...
But that wouldn't be real neighborly of me... :-p
--
Jeff