INSPIRATION - Trappist Caskets - Monk Made

http://www.trappistcaskets.com /
Still discarding saved files, and found this one. Not sure why I was saving it, 'cause once I'm gone I've told 'em to cremate me, and for that they can put me in an old refrigerator box for all I care.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in 3336.bay.webtv.net:

I've been unfortunate in having lost several family members recently. alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking I've posted pictures of two of my boxes that were used to store the creameated remains of my mother (box 1) and uncle (box 2). I'm working on one for my oldest sister (she passed away several years ago and is resting comfortably in a plastic box, but she needs an upgrade - grin).