INSPIRATION - Knock-Down/Drag-Out Bed

http://www.vivavi.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_idU
I've been doing looking for quite awhile, for ideas for a bed I want to make. Came this site tonight. Neat. Can't say I don't think it's slightly overpriced tho. When I finally get the design finalized, my bed won't look anywhere near to this, but looks like I will get an idea or two from it.
JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.
On Sun 11 Sep 2005 10:13:16p, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in

Hm. I've had a few knockdown dragouts before, but none of 'em ever ended up looking like that.